MAKE PLANS TO BE A VIP RUNNER SUNDAY
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon offers a limited number of VIP tickets for runners competing in the Full or Half Marathons on Sunday. Tickets are $100 each and can be purchased during registration or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. VIP ticket price DOES NOT include race registration fees. Multiple tickets can be purchased for family and friends who wish to enjoy the post-race amenities. There are no discounts for multiple ticket purchases. Children 12 and under are FREE with a paid adult (1 child per paid adult). For additional children (12 and under) you can purchase a ticket at the event for $15 to cover their VIP entry fee.
We are moving VIP this year to the field in front of the First Baseline Dugout. If weather dictates, we will host VIP on the 2nd floor suite area.
- Commemorative VIP credential - Special lanyard/wristband used to access all VIP amenities.
- VIP SWAG Pickup - VIP Runners will have a special section at Packet Pickup to claim their race SWAG if they choose to attend. Otherwise, race SWAG will be in the VIP area Sunday for you after you cross the finish line.
- VIP Morning Restrooms - There will be a designated restroom just for VIP runners near the Gear Check truck at the full and half marathon start lines.
- Credentialed entry to VIP Area - use the credential you received at Packet Pickup to enter our special VIP Area after you finish your run Sunday. The VIP area is in a prime location to enjoy all the music and atmosphere of our Finish Festival.
- VIP SWAG Pickup - If you did not claim your race SWAG before the race at Packet Pickup, it will be in the VIP area Sunday for you after you cross the finish line.
- Catered food - In addition to sampling the food at our Finish Festival, you will have access to premium catered food from Beau Rivage in the VIP Area.
- VIP bar - No need to wait in the beer lines, we will have beer in the VIP Area along with Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
- Custom Medal Engraving - Have your finisher medal engraved with your finish time while enjoying the VIP area
The 2023 Menu to be announced in fall (it promises to be amazing!)
All VIP runners will receive instructions and information via email leading up to the race. If you have specific questions, you can email us at email@example.com.