Welcome, Ainsley’s Angels of America
Welcome to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon. We are proud to have Ainsley’s Angels as an official charity partner and look forward to rolling with you in December.
SIGN UP AS A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP, THE BIGGER THE GROUP, THE BETTER FOR THE GROUP
The more members of your group, your friends and your family who register with your group code, the more amenities you recognize at the expo, the finish fest and throughout the weekend. Use the special code provided for tracking participation of Ainsley’s Angels runners and to also recognize FREE online processing – No Online Processing Fees with AAARUNS
Recently, the four directors enjoyed participating in the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon with Ainsley’s Angels of America. Each of these gentlemen will attest that they are proud of the work they do with Ainsley’s Angels in the endurance space and while technically they were pushing behind chairs for Team Jena and Team Ashton; they found out what it meant to be pulled along the course.
As the Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon transpires, these guys intend to develop a strong set of charity, non-profit and community drive initiatives.
Use these special codes for tracking participation for Ainsley’s Angels to ensure additional amenities and group activities across running festival weekend.
- ATHLETE RIDERS RUN FREE – Chapter Lead Has Codes: email@example.com
- SUPPORT RUNNERS – for 15% OFF use code: AAA15
- FAMILY & FRIENDS of Supprt Runners and Athelete Riders – No Online Processing Fees with code: AAARUNS
We believe the goals of our organizations align. In addition to ensuring everyone can experience endurance events, Ainsley’s Angels of America aims to build awareness about America’s special needs community through inclusion in all aspects of life. Serving as advocates to providing education and participating as active members in local communities, we believe everyone deserves to be included.
To learn more about Ainsley’s Angels of America visit www.AinsleysAngels.org
For any questions about running with Ainsley’s Angels of America, please contact: info@AinsleysAngels.org
Runners, Spectators, Partners and Fans are encouraged to Fundraise via Crowdrise >>
Let’s Get Booking
Friday • December 9
- 11:00 am – 7: pm The Expo at the Mississippi Coast Convention Center
Saturday • December 10
- 8:00 am • Mississippi Gulf Coast 5K
- 9:30 am • Mississippi Gulf Coast Kids Marathon
- 9:30 am – 1:00 pm • Finish Festival – Beach Party & Kids Zone
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm • The Expo at the Mississippi Coast Convention Center
Sunday • December 11
- 7:00 am • Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon & Half Marathon
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm • Finish Festival at MGM Park – Beach Party & Kids Zone
- Note: All scheduled times are subject to change.
2016 Rate Calendar
|At The Expo||DEC||$150||$140||$45||$25|
Places to Stay and Play
Feel like a winner on running festival weekend, book your stay at one of the Official Host Casinos of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon. Traveler runners are encouraged to stay at a casino-resort near the all of the race action.
If you have questions, please check the FAQs or email: firstname.lastname@example.org